[clug] Bluetooth Mouse rate adjustment

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Mon Jan 22 06:08:50 GMT 2007

Brad Hards wrote:
> On Sunday 21 January 2007 17:28, Brett Worth wrote:
>
>> I have a new bluetooth mouse for my laptop and cant workout how to
>> adjust the rate.
>>
>> The touchpad rate is fine but the mouse is too sensitive. i.e. 19mm left
>> to right.  I have never dealt with bluetooth before so really dont have
>> a feel for how its configured.
>>
> what does the input device section of your xorg.conf look like?
>
> Brad

Brad,

Here's the touchpad and the Bluetooth sections:

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "synaptics"
  Identifier   "Mouse[1]"
  Option       "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
  Option       "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
  Option       "Name" "Touchpad"
  Option       "SHMConfig" "on"
  Option       "Vendor" "Synaptics"
  Option       "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "mouse"
  Identifier   "Mouse[3]"
  Option       "Buttons" "5"
  Option       "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
  Option       "Name" "ImPS/2 Generic Wheel Mouse"
  Option       "Protocol" "explorerps/2"
  Option       "Vendor" "Sysp"
  Option       "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection