[clug] A newbie question about FreeSBIE

Peter Anderson pjafrombbay at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 17 13:38:46 GMT 2007

Just a follow up and another 'thank you'.

"startx" was the command I needed to get the FreeSBIE GUI up and going.  It automatically starts Xfce and looks ***just like Linux***.

This reply is being sent from my Yahoo e-mail account being accessed via Firefox running on FreeSBIE.

One small step for man kind; one GIANT LEAP for an ex-Windoze user!!!

Regards,
Peter

---
Peter Anderson

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.  Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince, ch. 6