[clug] CakePHP

Tarrant tazit at netspace.net.au
Wed Jan 3 00:48:17 GMT 2007

I've just started poking at CakePHP for FOSSCON and am slowly getting there
in terms of how its internal structure works. however I'm stuck. For the
life of me - when using the HTML helper to create and fill a form with data,
it won't fill it. The data is there, I can echo $data['User']['username']
for example, it just won't be in the form.

Anyone who's willing to take a quick glance at the two or three files
involved (I'm sure it's something really simple I'm missing) just e-mail me
off-list.

Cheers

- Tarrant