[clug] Advertising Linux

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:00:31 GMT 2007

Does SVG do animation? You using Javascript to dynamically change SVG
and thus having an effect of animation?

Java 2D could be good, espeically when they are going to release 6 (or
7?) under GPL. Maybe a development toolkit can be developed to
generate animations without knowing Java the programming language
similar to Flash where you just draw stuff? (Of course Flash has
actionscript as well, but you don't _have_ to use it to do simple
animations.)