[clug] Thanks Jeremy and Hugh

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 23:15:02 GMT 2007

Thanks for the excellent explanation of the Cell processor last night
guys. It was most interesting and thought provoking.

I hereby rescind my previous statement that Hugh so eloquently
summarised as "Yep, it's just like a computer."   :-)

I think I now understand at least some of why the Cell is way cool and
I'm grateful to you guys for showing us.

Jeremy, can you post a link to your prezzo please? Oh, and a URL for
the simulator would be cool too (even if there is a chance I could
Google it).

Cheers,
MC