[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Mon Feb 19 02:55:38 GMT 2007

Hi Bob, All,

> > Yeah, Jeremy or I could do this - we would prefer next month if that
> > suits though as this week is a bit silly already. Want to put us
> > down for March ?
> >
> That's what Jeremy said in January (put us down for Feb as this month is
> a bit busy). By March the thing will be released and won't be quite as
> exciting to see at CLUG...

I think Jeremy had some stuff crop up unexpected....

In any case, let's go with this week then as you're right by March they should be in the shops and perhaps less interesting as a result.

We'll need to look at how we get video out of the unit for all to see though as there's no VGA.  I'm assuming the projectors in DCS don't have HDMI/HDCP ?  Worst case we just end up with Composite and that classic Apple ][ look.

Will see you guys Thursday night, PS3(s) in tow.

Cheers,
Hugh