[clug] Re: Linux Systems Administrator Canberra

Darren Williams Darren.Williams at nicta.com.au
Tue Feb 13 21:42:04 GMT 2007

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.