[clug] Free stuff: Applix 1616 and more

Nemo clug at nemo.house.cx
Thu Dec 27 13:15:10 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I'm cleaning and sorting random stuff I've accumulated over the years
- one of which being an Applix 1616

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applix_1616

Comes with a cassette, manuals... and I've never powered it up so no
idea of it's state of functionality.

Free to anyone who wants to pick it up (it's about the size of a small
desktop case)

I've also got a couple of Bay Network Centillions 50's, and a Centillion
100 - also unknown condition - might be guttable for a custom rack-case (my
original idea)...

Contact me by email or phone (0410 491 539) if you're interested and can
pick them up. (or I can deliver to northside :)

.../Nemo