[clug] (Free) Apple IIc with big box'o'disks.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 03:54:29 GMT 2007

Since we seem to be on the subject of free stuff:

----

Free to a good home

I have a Apple IIc in my cupboard that still runs although last time I
used it it looked like it had a bit of corrupt video memory (ie: a few
garbled characters on the screen) Still when I then restarted it they
were gone.  So I suspect a chip is on its way out.

In any case, it is the IIc itself, a monitor (PAL) to suit and the
little funky video -> PAL converter + a bunch of disks.  Games,
appleworks (somewhere) and the likes.

It is in Garran.

ta

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883