[clug] Bob more famous than we thought

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 9 22:46:30 GMT 2007

Mike Carden wrote:
> Now I know that *we* all acknowledge Bob's fame, but todays Google
> QOTD is credited to Bob, and it led me to:
>
> http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Bob_Edwards/
>
> And alphabetically he's just after Thomas Alva Edison.
>
> Nice work Bob.

I'm always amazed at how many Bob Edwards there are out there - seems
to be quite a popular combination. I'm also quite amazed at how many
people share the same birthday as me (easily twice as many as the next
most popular date in my birthdays reminder app.).

I am just dreading the intersection of the two - finding another Bob
Edwards with the same birthday - a likely case of some identity
confusion/possible fraud!

This one (above) is probably the US media identity Bob Edwards.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.