[clug] [OT] Contracting hourly rate calculation

Chris Henderson henders254 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:11:09 GMT 2007

I understand that the calculation of hourly rate should include
superannuation, annual leave, sick leave, payroll tax exempt fees
(excld. GST) and anything else that I'm missing but I'm not sure how
to come up with an hourly rate based on my current full-time permanent
salary. I would also like to know about the implications of breaching
the contract early under different circumstances.

Can anyone give an example or point us to the right URL?

Thanks.
Chris.