[clug] Installing Linux

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Aug 21 10:43:20 GMT 2007

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 08:39:07PM +1000, Andrew Janke wrote:
> > http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ports/releases/7.04/release/
> >
> > Unless a mirror at the ANU is easier for you. (Cue ANU peoples)
>
> ANU uses aarnet:
>
> http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/ubuntu/releases/7.04/

The Aarnet miror seemingly synched when I made the sync to m.l.o.a also,
early on when there was no powerpc image, if you check the url you just
linked you will note there is no powerpc there.

I am grabbing the images from a differeent on-net (on educational network
somewhere in the world) location to m.l.o.a

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
and the man broke into a smile, like he was breaking into song