[clug] Backups [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nemo clug at nemo.house.cx
Fri Aug 10 01:55:59 GMT 2007

That looks pretty similar to what I'm using with rsync-incr
( http://colas.nahaboo.net/software/rsync-incr/ )

Though I'm using it's default setup rather than full
hardlink-backup method - the most recent backup is complete,
and earlier backups are incremental. Directories are named
with the space used extra each day included in the name.

My 40gig $HOME takes a touch over a minute to sync to
an unmounted partition. :)

.../Nemo