[clug] Google recruitment

Hugh Fisher hugh.fisher at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 07:28:01 GMT 2007

OK, here's what I got:

--

Subject: Google would like to converse with you

Hi Hugh,

My name is Bianca Medina and I am a Recruiter for the Google.com
Engineering team. I found you on the Internet and I am interested to
know more about your past work experience and openness to new
opportunities. We currently have positions available at Google that may
be a good match for you. I am looking for engineers with very strong
coding skills in C, C++, Java software engineering, system
administration knowledge, and networking skills. I am hoping you could
help me.

I hope you are not bothered by my networking attempt. If you are not
interested or available, but would like to forward my name and contact
information to your friends or colleagues, I would appreciate that.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. If this is not a good time or if you are not interested, please
reply and let me know. I will update our database and you will not be
contacted again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Bianca Medina
Recruiting team for