[clug] Google recruitment

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Wed Aug 1 06:51:55 GMT 2007

So why don't a couple of the CLUG recipients post your versions of the
Google letter to the list, then we can analyse what sort of common
segments there are.

Was it just a mail merge or something that required more research effort?

Also all of unfortunates who didn't get one will then know what they
look like. :(