[clug] I'm looking for work..

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Tue Apr 24 00:54:06 GMT 2007

Dear CLUGers,

After being knocked out after the 4th round for a technical management
position with Google in California, I am looking for work somewhere a
little closer to home :) Can you help?

I am looking for work with Linux, so I'm appealing to the Linux community
to see if there are any positions available that would suit a Linux loving
junkie like me.

I have experience ranging from building pcs to on-site technical support
to Linux server admin to running an IT company and lots in between.

My cover letter and resume are available online if you are interested,
please have a read.

http://kororaa.org/files/other/chris-smart-letter.pdf
http://kororaa.org/files/other/chris-smart-resume.pdf

Many thanks!