[clug] minimal custom Feisty howto..

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:47:01 GMT 2007

Nice work there Chris.

Just a couple of minor edits:

Artwork:
...tries to load the theme which it can't find it.

Perhaps lose the last 'it.'

Fancy Stuff:
apt-get install beryl beryl-manager emerald-themes beryl-manager

Probably only need beryl-manager once.

That's all I see on a quick read. Just out of interest, did you happen
to check how large a basic installation is?

Cheers,
MC