[clug] Ubuntu 7.04

Tarrant tarrant at aeria-design.com
Sat Apr 21 05:13:02 GMT 2007

I downloaded the iso the other day too, also did a dist-upgrade from edgy on
my laptop. Seamless to just change repositories. Was about a 900mb download
from my iiNet mirror. A noticeable performance boost in beryl after the
upgrade as well, it's got a Radeon 9600 mobility in it so it's not 'bad' but
it's a Radeon so it's out-of-the-box crappy. Yeah i haven't noticed too much
else that's different.

Still looks all the same, same brown - or is that 'cause i did an upgrade
the themes haven't changed in default?

Installing it on a mates machine later today dual-boot win/linux. More
powerful machine, will see how it runs there too

- Tarrant