[clug] FC6 kernel problems with DVB-T device

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Apr 3 06:22:34 GMT 2007

Bear in mind it is working now, but obviously some DVB code has been changed in the new
kernel which affects my device.

a while back I use to compile straight from the CSV or dev code but so far with FC6 my
devices have been supported in the stock kernel, except now some bugs have been introduced
which affects my device detection which has been automatic to-date.

ie no messy script

Perhaps I will have to upgrade to the next kernel to gather some evidence and then report..

thanks
Paul