[clug] Re: Dreamhost

Tarrant tarrant at aeria-design.com
Tue Sep 12 10:49:13 GMT 2006

Yeah, when you sign up you can enter a referee (my account name or e-mail
address for example) or enter a promo code and get the discounted (setup by
someone such as myself with an account) to discount you. The discounts are
pretty customisable, I'll have a look at how much I can actually take off
the year cost.

/home/.esp directors - as they have a big filer I'm assuming mounted over
the network. I couldn't get into anyone elses directories, I tried at least
10 at random, so while there's more then 10 users - I feel that it's secure
in that sense. I have not however tried using a PHP script to open folders,
as the web server would be running that action. I could be wrong? Few months
ago seems too soon to when I tried it.

- Tarrant