[clug] Detecting malicious former employees

Andrew Smith andrew at coolchilli.com
Mon Sep 11 05:56:21 GMT 2006

...and remove entries in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys, unknown user accounts,
external port access, I sometimes throw a dodgy "who | mail me at mydomain
-s "login on <host>" in /etc/profile just for fun.

If you're really paranoid, and are concerned a host has been
root-kitted, just be afraid, and maybe rebuild :(