[clug] Software Freedom Day

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Sat Sep 9 08:28:01 GMT 2006

Just a quick email to thank all those that gave their day for SFD. I was there
for a short time and was extremely impressed by the amount of work that went
into organising the booth. I was also impressed by the variety of software on
show - the blender movie was awesome.

BTW The Kororaa demo was awesome too - very impressive piece of work. There was
a mention that the new live cd was used to power the dell inspiron 6400
(apparently it was just recently released). Does anyone know how I can get a
copy of the live cd? The Kororra site only has install cds (or is that the same
thing?)

Michael.