[clug] MakeTheMove Website Demo

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Thu Sep 7 14:18:13 GMT 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 23:26, Chris Smart wrote:
> Hey Edward,
> Thanks for your email, it's greatly appreciated!
[snip]

Opps, that was meant to go off-list like the others!

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone who's checked out the proposed site and
provided some feedback. I do appreciate it very much.

We have some great ideas, so I'm going to try and put them to work and see
what we can come up with for the next version.

If you have any more thoughts, please keep them coming!
(and if anyone has an idea how I can centre the 9 boxes please let me know!)

Cheers,
Chris