[clug] MakeTheMove Website Demo

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at nicta.com.au
Thu Sep 7 11:52:46 GMT 2006

Nice idea.

Small point: in the default KDE theme which is what you get when you
first browse to the site much of the text in the footer is unreadable
because of the colours of the background and text.

On 2006 Sep 06, at 8:46 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For anyone interested, I am trying to finish off the website demo
> for "make
> the move" before I head overseas.
>
> The current site is available here:
> http://makethemove.net/demo
>
> While content is not complete (we have videos and things to do) I
> would
> appreciate any feedback and suggestions people have to offer.
>
> Thanks!
> Chris
> --

Kim Holburn
Security Manager, National ICT Australia Ltd.
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641  F: +61 2 6230 6121
mailto:kim.holburn at nicta.com.au  aim://kimholburn
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.
Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD] http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/
datefmt.htm

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961