[clug] Imaging Server

Mike J astro_mikel at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:26:58 GMT 2006

I thought RIS worked differently to imaging services. I was told it sends
the install files to the client and then continues to run the OS install
which is made automated. So its different to Zen Imaging and Norton Ghost.

I was hoping that someone new or had a linux server that could distribute
images (ms os) using pxe or something like that.

thanks