[clug] Software Engineering

Edward Lang edlang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 22:49:04 GMT 2006

On 9/4/06, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:
> Good scores may help you get good summer jobs, which in the end will
> likely be more important than the scores themselves.  It's a
> bootstrapping process.

I agree with this sentiment. I observed that summer scholars are
generally much better at adapting and learning in new environments
that may be both personally and professionally challenging to them,
when compared to other students.

You may also meet that one cool person or group which provides you
with the spark that leads you on the road to your personal
enlightenment. Try to keep as many doors open for as long as possible.

Regards,

Edward.