[clug] OT, COMM: For sale: Mini-SD card (mis-purchase), Free X11 based thin clients

Alastair D'Silva alastair at newmillennium.net.au
Mon Oct 23 10:01:42 GMT 2006

Hi Folks,

I just bought the wrong SD card for my wife's new phone (it needs Micro-SD),
so I though I'd offer it up here if anyone is interested.

It's a Corsair 2GB Mini-SD card (with an SD adapter), and is opened, but
otherwise unused. I'm asking $75 for it (this is the wholesale price) and
will provide the full 5 year warranty and a tax invoice.

I've also got some thin clients left, free if anyone wants them. The model
is HP Envizex II, and they boot via BOOTP/NFS (I've got the boot files, and
they can also be downloaded from here:
http://www.ductape.net/~brianm/xterm/).

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant      fax: 0413 181 661