[clug] Drinkies with MySQL

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Oct 20 23:54:28 GMT 2006

Hi Folks

Arjen Lentz from MySQL is in town Sunday and Monday for client visits. Arjen has
been nice enough to squeeze a chance in for CLUGers that are interested to sit
down and enjoy a pint or two with him from 6.30pm on Sunday night.

If anyone wants to join us, we'll be at King O'Malley's (City Walk), probably
sitting inside, enjoying a pint or two and probably a bite to eat. Underage
members can join us, they just can't approach the bar without someone with them,
preferably their parent.

In case King O'Malley's decides to close early and we need to move elsewhere,
give me a call on my mobile, which is 0419 496 796 when you get there and I'll
let you know where we are.

No RSVP necessary, but it would be nice to know Arjen won't be left alone with
me for too long. Hope to see some Cluggers there!

Steve