[clug] strange host name

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Fri Oct 20 21:52:55 GMT 2006

Hi All,

iRun is a VISP management product we wrote for our customers.

www.irun.net.au is for internal testing so it got the 192... address.  When
creating the A- record for it, the system automatically created the reverse
record for it as well, I will remove the reverse record for you as it is
this one causing the confusion.

Regards,

Brian Morris
Manager,