[clug] (no subject)

Wed Oct 18 14:10:38 GMT 2006

>From sjh  Wed Oct 18 23:31:19 2006
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:31:19 +1000
From: Steven Hanley <sjh at svana.org>
To: Peter Anderson <peter.anderson at internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: [clug] Local supplier recommendations

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 11:13:15PM +1000, Peter Anderson wrote:
> Neil,
>
> I have dealt with Cougar Computers in Mitchell on several occasions over
> the past five or six years. They have been good people to deal with
> (even from down here in Batemans Bay).
>
> They gave a three year warranty on all parts in systems they built even
> where the original part supplier gave a shorter warranty. Even when a
> mother board failed and they replaced it, I now have three years on the
> new mother board. I have no hesitation in recommending them -- praise
> where praise is due!

We used to deal with them, however they closed their retail business and
there is no cougar computers anymore.

	See You
	    Steve

.... they replaced 96 mother boards for us, did soldering on others,
warrantied a lot of stuff, etc.

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
it's about freedom, it's about faking