[clug] Local supplier recommendations

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 18 13:13:15 GMT 2006

Neil,

I have dealt with Cougar Computers in Mitchell on several occasions over
the past five or six years. They have been good people to deal with
(even from down here in Batemans Bay).

They gave a three year warranty on all parts in systems they built even
where the original part supplier gave a shorter warranty. Even when a
mother board failed and they replaced it, I now have three years on the
new mother board. I have no hesitation in recommending them -- praise
where praise is due!

Regards,
Peter
--

Peter Anderson

E: peter.anderson at internode.on.net
P: +61 (0)2 4472 2274
M: +61 (0)418 249 648

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the
introduction of a new order of things — Niccolo Machiavelli, /The
Prince/, ch. 6