[clug] Local supplier recommendations

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 18 02:43:19 GMT 2006

Neill Cox wrote:
> The perennial question.
>
> Does anyone know a good local supplier for PC hardware.  I'd like to
> walk in buy a (low end) PCI or PCI-E VGA card and some DDR2 800Mhz or
> 667Mhz memory.
>
> Prepared to trade money for time today, otherwise I'd order from
> SecretNet or AusPCMarkets.
>
> Cheers,
> Neill

At the last computer fair a pamphlet was given out advertising a new
local supplier with "the lowest prices" and who will match competitive
prices. The place is-

XP Hong Australia

Unit5, 74 - 76 Townsville St, Fyshwick

phone 62807519

They opened shop today, BTW.

HTH

Cheers.

--
One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards.

                                            George W. Bush   11 Oct 2006