[clug] Trump Telstra once and for all

David Howe david at qednet.biz
Thu Oct 12 00:59:24 GMT 2006

Late to this thread, but..

In the early days of transact, they used to publish their network
information/topology/technology on their website, but it appears to have
gone the way of the dodo. Does anyone have that info?

As far as bandwidth and Transact, anecdotal evidence suggests that they
connect as many people as they can and manage the bandwidth
afterwards...of course they operate in a highly competitive environment
;-)

david