[clug] Kororaa Live CD 0.3

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Wed Oct 4 07:03:56 GMT 2006

Hey all,

On my last day in Tokyo I've managed to release Kororaa AIGLXgl 0.3 Live CD.
You'll be pleased to know there is no more GPL violation ;) At least one
person was interested (can't remember who) so thought I'd post it here.

There is a direct download available and bittorrent, but unfortunately the
hotel Internet I'm using is blocking bittorrent ports and I can't seed!
If anyone is able to, would you be willing to wget the CD and seed the torrent
for me, just to get it started? It would be greatly appreciated!

Mirror:
ftp://mudrii.ath.cx/kororaa/iso/kororaa-aiglxgl-0.3.iso

Bittorrent:
http://kororaa.org/files/release/livecd/0.3/kororaa-aiglxgl-0.3.iso.torrent

Md5sum:
http://kororaa.org/files/release/livecd/0.3/kororaa-aiglxgl-0.3.iso.md5sum