[clug] Wireless web terminals in reconciliation place

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 4 00:39:43 GMT 2006

I do this now and then (eg. lca2005 here in Canberra) using
an iBurst modem and either directly connecting it to a Linksys
WRT54G Wireless Access Point, or plugging it into an EPIA miniITX
box with an 802.11b/g card and running squid etc. (Andrew Pollock
set up a "captive portal" to use with it for lca2005). Seems to
work fine. Easy enough to set up.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.