[clug] Smallest laptop

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Nov 29 04:26:25 GMT 2006

Michael James wrote:

> What's the smallest, lightest laptop that gives you
>  at least 1024x768, wifi, and a typeable keyboard?

Besides the ones that have already been mentioned:

Asus make cheap laptops, including tiny lightweight ones.  I have one
that's about three years old, it's built pretty well but the design is
not quite "up there" with the likes of IBM.  The Toshiba Portege series
is well-respected, too.

Fujitsu and Sony make uber-tiny (smaller than 12") laptops with
incredible battery life.  They cost close to $4k, though.

Cameron