[clug] and now the working version

clug at apex.net.au clug at apex.net.au
Wed Nov 29 00:50:12 GMT 2006

Just an update on this.

in short, 'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg' created a config file which
detected the mouse, but failed in other aspects (odd server failure
errors which I remember not)
'X -configure' created a config which failed to find the mouse, but got
everything else! (and which generated the log Dale sent :)

Manually merged working bits of each and it's happy now. :)

.../Nemo

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 06:34:56PM +1100, Pietro Abate did utter: