[clug] CLUG Christmas

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Nov 29 00:02:09 GMT 2006

Hi Cluggers

It's time for the masses to decide what they would like to do for the CLUG
Christmas party this year.

In previous years, we've had parties at members houses, BBQ's near CSIT, and
range of other locations. Mr Wayper (in an attempt to get around being banned
from presenting at CLUG meetings until March 07) has offered his house as the
venue again, so unless someone chimes in with an offer from another house (if
only to remove the burden of cleaning up from Mr Wayper), I'll lock it in at
Paul's house for Thursday the 21st December (unless that date horribly breaks
other people's calendars).

Steve