[clug] X org on a 12" G4 powerbook

clug at nemo.house.cx clug at nemo.house.cx
Tue Nov 28 01:30:06 GMT 2006

To elaborate a little bit - I installed this with Dale late night - the
Debian in question was etch rc1, X being xorg, and the lappy having
a GeForce FX Go5200 chipset. 1am thismorning was too late to get deep
into research for it.  :)

Dale: if you can throw up the errors we were seeing last night (from
the end of /var/log/Xorg.0.log from memory), that'd be rocking.

.../Nemo

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 11:01:47AM +1100, Dale Baldwin did utter: