[clug] [UNCLASSIFIED] Pizza

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Nov 28 00:17:31 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 11:08:08AM +1100, Paul Wayper wrote:
> Steve Walsh wrote:
> > Sheesh...Once a month, someone asks this question. LUGIAB is LUG in a
> > Box, the LUG management software written by Mr Pollock for keeping
> > CLUG ticking along like a well tuned Nissan Cedric.
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that this was
> the origin of the phrase "Go away or I will replace you with a very
> small shell script"?

No the phrase originally appeared on a t-shirt being sold by thinkgeek or
someone, however Andrew has pointed out this is a classic case where someone
(himself) was replaced (in the eyes of CLUG) by a small shell script.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
if you're gonna do it, overdo it, that's how you know you're alive