[clug] [UNCLASSIFIED] Pizza

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Mon Nov 27 06:35:03 GMT 2006

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 12:43:49PM +0800, Chris Smart wrote:
> Paul Wayper wrote:
> [snip]
> > Thoughts?
> How about sushi pizza :D
> -c

I made one of these in Toyama in the early 80s. First, Lots of sushi.
Added copious sake and naively topped off the night with this
mysterious Shochu the tavern owner offered me...

<back-on-topic>
I think it is a courageous move and I fully support someone else
running it. Of course I would have to find a free slot on CLUG nights to
turn up. Where did the year go? anyone?

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B  F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED