[clug] Women in Linux [food]

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Nov 24 21:51:06 GMT 2006

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 08:46:17AM +1100, Mike Carden wrote:
> Pascal:
> >I really like the idea of a change to something more (healthy?) than
> >just pizzas every-time. :o)
>

> Whoa! Steady on there. For some of us, CLUG is our once a month chance
> to pig out on junk food.

I personally would love something healther, however price wise and
logistically Pizzas are the go.

Anyone who wants to try something else is welcome to arrange it.

	See You
	    Steve

... keep in mind the low cost and how easy it is to order the pizzas and
pick them up 20 minutes later.

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
it's not so much that we got closer, it's that her face just got bigger