[clug] [OT] macOSX question ...

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 20 06:02:10 GMT 2006

hi all,
I'm playing with one of these new IMac with the built-in camera...

How can I access it from console ? Needless to say I hate to use these
fancy button-driven applications. Is there a simple program to activate
the camera and dump a snapshot that works from command line ?

And another one ... Is there some kind of rdesktop for Mac that I can use
from a linux machine ?

thanks !

:)

++ Blog: http://blog.rsise.anu.edu.au/?q=pietro
++
++ "All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
++ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.