[clug] Re: Myth TV Questions

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Thu Nov 16 08:46:07 GMT 2006

Ian,
  I find its just easier (if a little more lengthy) to just compile the svn or
  release sources. Its pretty straight forward to compile, and you get the
  advantage of being able to do svn update periodically to fix bugs issues. A
  typical myth install is fairly robust nowadays and I had mine running for
  months without any problems (with the oztv program source).

  You normally need to run mythtvsetup to build your database so that may be your
  problem.

  Michael.