[clug] Cannon cameras and Linux

ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au
Thu Nov 16 00:28:11 GMT 2006

I've recently bought a cannon powershot a430 and found it worked straight
away under opensuse.  When I plugged it in under windows I was presented
with a EULA, which I closed straight away.  Since then I've only used it
under linux with digikam.
Ben Ellis
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Servers)
IC&TS Canberra
Phone: +61 2 6243 8793
Fax: +61 2 6243 8611
Email: ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)
is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
It is noted that legal privilege is not waived because you have read
this e-mail.