[clug] Audio Player

Jason j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:41:07 GMT 2006

I am also using Amarok, I dont know about media on the network, I cant say I have tried, but the segfaults are a concern, I have been using it for about a month now and cant say its crashed on me once yet. How do you have it setup? I am using Ubuntu Edgy with Gnome and running amarok 1.4.3 with a sqlite database.

Jason