[clug] Audio Player

Tarrant tarrant at aeria-design.com
Wed Nov 15 13:11:54 GMT 2006

Just installed Ubuntu Edgy on my laptop. It's been a while since I've used a
Linux Desktop environment and am wondering about a few of the 'better'
packages as there are so many for one thing. One is namely a good audio
player, something similar to Foobar perhaps rather than xmms style. Massive
playlist/album support is what I need really.

Wee time to get wobbly windows and transparency working. Any specific
instructions to get it working out of the box on a new install of Edgy?