[clug] spamsum usage in the real world

Nemo clug at nemo.house.cx
Wed Nov 15 03:34:07 GMT 2006

I've not implemented greylisting at all, but that has always been my
instinct.

In a low-user (and/or high-% of savvy-user) environment, greylisting is fine. But
for a large userbase, especially many business users who are more likely
to have have many short-lifetime email conversations than personal
users, the delays would be unacceptable.

.../Nemo

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 01:51:43PM +1100, Cody W.Appleby did utter: