[clug] spamsum usage in the real world

Cody W. Appleby c.appleby at argon.net.au
Wed Nov 15 02:51:43 GMT 2006

Only problem with this is that customers expect email to be delivered in around
30 seconds,
Greylisting drags this out to around 10-15 mins at most, I implemented
greylisting and the amount of phone calls and emails I got abusing me for it
because there email is taking slightly longer that usual out weighs the
benefits.

It did however cut Bandwidth and Spam numbers about 65%!!

Cheers,
Cody.