[clug] Digital Tuner Card

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 02:24:38 GMT 2006

Paul wrote:
> I'm also wondering where you can get a XML feed for HDTV or even a
> offical guide which tells you which shows are HDTV , I would have
> thought they should be advertising HDTV a bit more for EPG's
tvguide.org.au has HD listings for most channels, but strangely enough
they're listed only for Victoria.  I haven't checked the schedules
manually to confirm whether that timetable is duplicated in the ACT.
Maybe searching through the tvguide.org.au list history
(http://minnie.tuhs.org/mailman/listinfo/tvguide) might tell us what's
gone on with HD guide listings in the past.

Have fun,

Paul